At Lifecaremart.in, it is our constant endeavor to provide our customers with the best products at the best prices. If for some reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original condition within 15 days from the date of delivery or pick up for a refund or exchange. 1. In areas serviced by Lifecare logistics team, you will be contacted by our team member to organize the pickup of your return. Please ensure your availability and shipment readiness to facilitate the speedy processing and resolution of the returns process.
2. In areas not serviced by Lifecare logistics team, our designated courier partner will be contacted to enable the return shipment. Alternatively, you can send the product back to us using a courier of your choice.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer care at 044-2381 2536 or alternatively visit the store where you have received the products from. Our customer care team will note down your request and help you with the return process. In case of a store, our store employee will be able to help you directly with the return process.
In cases where you are unable to visit any of our stores or would like to ship back the products to us from your home:
When returning the products please place them in a secure, solid package and seal the box securely, so as to any loss or damage during transit, and ship to the following address:
The Returns Section
Lifecare Safe and save
No. 18 V.S.Mudali street,Second floor ,
Landmark Near Bora Hospital
On successful receipt and processing of your return, an amount equal to the value of goods returned minus any applicable shipping charges and discounts will be credited to your account.
Conditions for return
• Products should be unused
• Products should be returned with original price tags, labels, and bar-code. In case of strips, only full unopened strips can be returned.
• If the product has a gift associated with it, the gift has to be returned along with the product in original condition.
Non returnable products
The returns are subject to the below conditions
• Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return
• Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice
• Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return
• Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice
• Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned
Category of Non-Returnable Product:
Certain categories of products will not qualify for the Return as per Lifecaremart Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
||Type of Products
||Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers
|Food and Nutrition
||Health Drinks, Health Supplements
||Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors
||Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits
In the unlikely event that any product you received from us is damaged:
Please do not accept delivery of the item if the outer packaging appears damaged or any way tampered with. If after you open the packaging, you discover that the item is damaged, you can return the product to us for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the replacement product. In such cases, we will offer a refund.
If after placing the order, you would like to cancel it, you can do so by signing in to your account at LifecareMart. in the order history section of the website. Once the order has been approved by our team, please contact our customer care team at 044-23812536 for cancellation requests. If the cancellation request is receiver prior to the order being shipped, a complete refund will be made. Once the order is shipped, cancellations are treated as returns and the process outlined in the returns section will be applicable.from lifecare.